About the Episode
In this episode, Emily is joined by a special guest, a U.S. Census Bureau enumerator working to complete the U.S. 2020 decennial population count in its final days. If you haven’t completed your census yet, please visit my2020census.gov by September 30th, 2020 to help ensure your community is accurately represented in congress and in federal funding.
Hosts & Guests
- Emily Kurze, United States of Agitation host
- Anna, U.S. Census Bureau enumerator
Learn more about our hosts and guests on our Hosts page.
Resources & Links
Below you’ll find links to any books or resources we mention in the episode.
- Fill our your census online at https://2020census.gov/
- Uses of Census Bureau Data in Federal Funds Distribution
Report issues in Sept 2017 for the 2015 Fiscal Year (U.S. Census Bureau)
- US Census Bureau history
- A timeline of census history