About the Episode
In this episode, Emily and Pete talk through the events of the week of January 4th, 2021 including the U.S. Senate runoffs in Georgia and the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol during the counting of the electoral vote certifications. Then they explore what is the path forward for the deeply divided nation before wrapping up with some good news.
Hosts & Guests
- Emily Kurze, United States of Agitation host & producer
- Peter Kurze, United States of Agitation host
Learn more about our hosts and guests on our Hosts page.
Resources & Links
Below you’ll find links to any books or resources we mention in the episode.
- Chicago Police Union President Defends Those Who Stormed the U.S. Capitol – Chip Mitchell (WBEZ) 1/7/2021
- Michael Harriot
- The Bakari Sellers Podcast
- Gary Chambers is Running for Congress in LA-02 (video)